In 2021, cryptocurrency scams have spiked, especially bitcoin scams, binary options fraud, and Forex fraud. Many investors have lost money to these bitcoin cryptocurrencies and binary options Forex investment scams through fraudulent cryptocurrency investment websites, fake binary options, and forex brokers.
Have you fallen victim to a bitcoin scam, and do you need help to recover stolen bitcoin, or other cryptocurrency assets? There are two ways recover your funds. You can follow money recovery processes to recover scammed bitcoin, or you can hire experts to help retrieve the money that you lost to binary options forex, and bitcoin scammers.
DIY – How to Recover Scammed Bitcoin Yourself
Recover scammed bitcoin yourself by following these 4 DIY steps;
- Contact the fraudulent crypto investment platform: Contact the trading platform that was used to scammed you, and notify them that if they do not return your money, you will report them to the relevant financial authorities. This warning doesn’t guarantee that they will give you your money back, but it is a step in the right direction. Because when you act on this warning, it could pay off.
- Report the scam to the relevant financial authorities: Make sure that other traders and cryptocurrency users do not make the same mistake. When filing your complaint, provide as much information as possible, such as messages, screenshots, wallet addresses, etc.
- Ask for help online: Make your story public, and ask for help on the internet. You can post the name of the broker on Reddit, Quora or Facebook, or social media to see if others have information on this company or any clues as to how you could get your money back. There may be more victims out there who you could work with.
- Inform your crypto wallet provider: Contact your crypto wallet provider and let them know that the party you paid is a scam and refuses to give your money back. By doing so, the crypto wallet provider can flag this party and end the relationship with this crypto wallet, which may prevent others from being scammed.
Hire Bitcoin Recovery Experts to Recover Scammed Bitcoin
Another option is to hire cryptocurrency investigators to recover scammed bitcoin. Our cryptocurrency recovery experts can track bitcoin transactions and investigate through technical processes to recover cryptocurrency funds lost to bitcoin scams and other types of scams. We use a combination of operational processes, crypto investigation experience, and crypto tracing software, including the full suite Chainalysis solution, to recover scammed bitcoin and other digital assets.
Using our cryptocurrency investigation and asset recovery services to recover scammed bitcoin, offers you the best crypto recovery option to effectively and legally recover your funds.
In the past, there were no effective solutions available in the public market for pursuing the rights of victims of cryptocurrency-related frauds. Numerous factors played a role in hindering the efforts of victims and law enforcement. Think of the early-stage, cross-border character, scale, and new technological complexity of blockchain.
Who can we help?
We can help anyone who has lost cryptocurrency funds through hacking, shut down, and/or hacked exchanges, ransomware, fake ICOs, or people who simply lost their funds by sending them to the wrong address.
Two ways to recover money lost to binary options
1.Get Your Money Back Through a Chargeback
With binary options scams, the easiest way to get your money back is through a chargeback. Through a chargeback, you can claim your money back directly via your card issuer or bank, which in most cases is very effective.
By requesting a chargeback you do not have to deal with the binary options company directly. Instead, you deal with your card issuer or bank and they communicate on your behalf with the specific company that scammed you.
Chargebacks are often successful because customers are generally favored to win the case. When you issue a chargeback, the card issuer or bank takes your side, and then it is up to the company that scammed you to prove to the card issuer or bank that they delivered a quality service to you.
With it comes to chargebacks:
- You can request a chargeback even if the company has since closed down.
- You must, in most cases, make a chargeback within 120 days of when you first noticed the problem,
- Visa has a chargeback cut off date of 540 days from the date you initially sent the money.
Since our cryptocurrency investigators spent a lot of time exposing binary scams, crypto scams, and brokers over the past few years, we are often asked about specific binary option recovery companies that claim to be dedicated to helping binary options victims to get their money back. These companies certainly can help, but a chargeback is something you can easily do yourself.
2. Hire Cryptocurrency Investigations and Asset Recovery Experts to Recover Money Lost to Binary Options Forex
Recovering money from binary options fraud, bitcoin scams, forex scams, etc., is difficult. But our experienced investigators and analysts can help.
Contact us for a free consultation to see if and how we can help.